thats what i actually would have done, too
I think that´s the best solution...
Well but sometimes i had some luck with decompiling, but you should only
do this with a copy of your database.
Am 07.06.2010 16:16, schrieb esn:
Thanks for the offer, but I think it's hopeless. I've tried
everything I can think of and the only viable solution seems to be
copying all the objects into a new file. I have already tried the
code in another database and it works perfectly. I also tried making
a custom ribbon and that works when viewing reports, but it doesn't
work when viewing forms. Something has gone wrong with this file
somewhere, but it's easier to construct a new one than to try to track
it down. I've also tried saving a different copy of the same file,
running the code in an older version, etc. Nothing seems to solve the