A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Word » Tables
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

table styles and font size

Old July 1st, 2010, 01:36 PM
Experienced Member

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Jul 2005
Default table styles and font size

Hi all,

I'm creating a template with Office 2007. In this template I've defined a few table styles. However, the font size as defined in the table styles is not applied to the desired table.
Does anyone know how to apply font sizes in tables using a table style?

And on a related matter, is it possible to limit the number of table styles shown in Word just to the styles I've created?

Greetz,

Bert
Old December 26th, 2010, 12:45 PM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterjaksons View Post
Cheers for the tips. Was doing something similar and got stuck at one point, and this helped to finish me off. Work wonderfully well calling in data from tables too, especially if you colour shift each row.
Okay, so everytime I do this with the size left on it the words overlap and it’s impossible to read. If I take the font size code off they unjumble but they’re too small to read. What can I do to fix this?
Old December 26th, 2010, 03:33 PM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by neerajkore View Post
Okay, so everytime I do this with the size left on it the words overlap and it’s impossible to read. If I take the font size code off they unjumble but they’re too small to read. What can I do to fix this?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets and is a simple styling language which allows attaching style to HTML elements. Every element type as well as every occurance of a specific element within that type can be declared an unique style, e.g. margins, positioning, color or size.