A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Word » New Users
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

how to convert ppt to video?

Old February 19th, 2011, 07:08 AM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Feb 2011
Default how to convert ppt to video?

I am using microsoft office powerpoint 2007, so how can i convert it to video(WMV)?
Old February 28th, 2017, 07:40 AM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Feb 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyyiew View Post
I am using microsoft office powerpoint 2007, so how can i convert it to video(WMV)?
There is no simple way to convert PPT to video like Power Point 2010, for 2007, you may try in following way:

Save your slides as a .jpg file.
If you have slideshow narration, you’ll want to output that audio file. To do this, save the PowerPoint presentation as a web page. The audio will output as a .wav file.
Now you can import your image and audio files into Windows Movie Maker to create a video.
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:42 PM

First recorded activity by OfficeFrustration: Aug 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuahad View Post
Save your slides as a .jpg file.
If you have slideshow with narration, you’ll want to output that audio file. To do this, save the PowerPoint presentation as a web page. The audio will output as a .wav file.
Now you can import your image and does GNC have phenq? audio files into Windows Movie Maker to create a video.
Yep, if you're using Office 2007 or lower, the only way to create a movie out of your presentation is to use your slides as images and narration as audio. But you'll have to experiment a lot so that your audio matches the slides in the video. Also, you can use other software as well if you don't like Windows Movie Maker.

Office 2010 and above have an inbuilt feature to convert a presentation to a movie.

Last edited by ThomasYoung : October 24th, 2023 at 08:28 PM.