A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Access » General Discussion
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Creating a table format report??

Old June 7th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Shane in Vancouver
external usenet poster

Default Creating a table format report??

Good afternoon all!

I work with employee benefits (Life, Health, Dental etc.) I have several tables in a database including:

- benefit types (Life, health etc)
- Employee groups (Vancouver Salaried, Vancouver Hourly, Victoria salaried, Toronto Salaried etc...)
- Insurance Companies
- Insurer policy numbers

I want to have a table that lists the employee groups down the left side, and the benefits across the top. Then, the data for the table will be both the insurance company, and policy number. Basically, an at-a-glance sheet.

I have been able to create a pivot table formatted the way I want, but since there are 40 employee groups, I can't format it to be a practical document. My questions a

1) Is it possible to create another Access object that is more user friendly with the same info?
2) Can I export a pivot table into word somehow so I can re-format it?

HELP!!!