A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Outlook » Installation & Setup
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Signature problem Outlook 2003

Old July 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Rick
external usenet poster

Default Signature problem Outlook 2003

I have a user that has Outlook 2003. After creating a signature, it works fine until the PC is rebooted. Once rebooted, the signature is gone. Has anyone run into this and is there a solution? I was having the same problem with this user and have swapped out her system with a new PC and a clean install. Is this a bug in the software?

Thank you,

Rick
Old July 16th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Rick
external usenet poster

Default Signature problem Outlook 2003

After researching this problem, I believe a fix has been found. The problem surfaces when you use Mail Frontier Matador. While it may not be Mail Frontier's issue, they do have a work around if you need it. Please contact thier support for further information.

Rick

"Rick" wrote:

I have a user that has Outlook 2003. After creating a signature, it works fine until the PC is rebooted. Once rebooted, the signature is gone. Has anyone run into this and is there a solution? I was having the same problem with this user and have swapped out her system with a new PC and a clean install. Is this a bug in the software?

Thank you,

Rick