A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Excel » Setting up and Configuration
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Date Time Picker in 2003

Old July 14th, 2004, 07:24 PM
Opalus
external usenet poster

Default Date Time Picker in 2003

I have added a new computer with Office Professional 2003. An existing Excel spreadsheet using MS Date and Time Picker V6.0 does not work on the new machine. The control is not listed in the More Controls toolbox. Where do I find and how do I load this control on a XP machine with Office 2003?

Thanks
--
Opalus
Old July 20th, 2004, 01:36 PM
Opalus
external usenet poster

Default Date Time Picker in 2003

I found this on Microsoft.com

SYMPTOMS
Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 (MSCOMCT2.OCX) is no longer included with Microsoft Office XP Developer.
RESOLUTION
You can download Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 from the following Microsoft Web site:
http://activex.microsoft.com/controls/vb6/MSCOMCT2.CAB

MORE INFORMATION
Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 includes the following ActiveX controls:
Microsoft Animation Control
Microsoft UpDown Control
Microsoft MonthView Control
Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control
Microsoft Flat ScrollBar Control

--
I have copied the file to the new machine and installed it successfully.

Opalus
--
Opalus

"Opalus" wrote:

I have added a new computer with Office Professional 2003. An existing Excel spreadsheet using MS Date and Time Picker V6.0 does not work on the new machine. The control is not listed in the More Controls toolbox. Where do I find and how do I load this control on a XP machine with Office 2003?

Thanks
--
Opalus