A Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) forum. OfficeFrustration

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » OfficeFrustration forum » Microsoft Powerpoint, Publisher and Visio » Publisher
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Styles are lost after closing a saved document

Old July 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
~shelly~
external usenet poster

Default Styles are lost after closing a saved document

I am using WinXP, with Publisher 2003.

For some reason, my styles are getting lost when I close my document (and YES, the file was saved before I quit). I've reapplied the styles several times, saved the document and quit, only to discover that when I reopen it, they didn't stick .

The styles are still named correctly, and the font style and size are the correct, it's the color that is getting lost. It's supposed to be blue, but it changes it to black...This problem is not just happening on my machine. This also happens when my co-worker works on the document. Neither of us can make it work.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

~shelly~